Knowledge is power!
That's why educator and child safety expert, Brenda Zofrea, has been providing prevention education that works to thousands of parents, teachers and children for over 20 years.
Her award-winning LET'S B SAFE™ Program provides busy parents with the knowledge and tools they need to help protect their children while promoting literacy all at the same time!
LET'S B SAFE Programs are customized to meet your need for information that will help keep your children safe when you're with them and when you're not.
As a working mother, my number one fear was the safety of my child while he was in the care of others. However, once I learned how to effectively, easily and without fear teach my child how to be safe, and saw that the right prevention education really does work, it became my mission to help make the world a safer place...one child at a time.
Together, we can empower children with the skills and knowledge they need to help protect their innocence so they can become confident empowered adults.
Thank you for contacting LET'S B SAFE to find out how, together, we can...
- Help working parents feel less-stressed and more productive at work with a lunch & learn presentation.
- Help teen parents break the cycles of sexual abuse and illiteracy.
- Help incarcerated parents keep their children safe while parenting from behind bars.
- Help teachers address a difficult topic with a program that supports Common Core Standards.
- Help create exciting and impactful community service/employee engagement/team-building projects.
- Help grandparents, single parents and parents raising children with learning differences...and lots more!
Brenda has presented Lunch & Learn Workshops for many corporate clients including...